In a message dated 12/3/2002 9:35:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> It cracks me up how
> much crap he gets for it :))

I'm not as passionate about Eminem as Vince, but I do think his 2002 release is an
outstanding one. It's kinda fun to get that sense of danger, like when I would be
playing "god damn the pusher", and hoping my parents wouldn't walk in. Except NOW, I
play the music and hope my SON doesn't walk in! :~)

Not true, actually both of us like the disc, plus we went to see 8-mile this weekend
and besides being a musical powerhouse he has screen presence and charisma out the
wazoo.

Bob

NP: John Gorka/Shawn Colvin, "The One That Got Away"