> I thought Andrew's list of "unambitious" Canadian singers was meant in a
way
> to give himself (and all Canadians) a collective pat on your parka-covered
> Canadian backs, Mags, for having such a surplus of naturally
> beautiful-voiced artists up there! ;-)  Seriously, I thought it was a bit
of
> proud praise and not at all a put-down!

I've always loved Canadian musicians...especially Neil Young and Geddy Lee
of Rush who both have somewhat peculiar voices that rub some people the
wrong way.  They definately seem to have an unusual quality to them.

Victor in Asheville

NP:  Stan Kenton's "West Side Story"
NW:  snow steadily falling outside

--- Victor Johnson
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

Look for the new album "Parsonage Lane" in March 2003
Produced by Chris Rosser at Hollow Reed Studios