Diana has this kind of "f*** me if you want to - I'll be here writing out the grocery list in the
mean time and during" kind of attitude or style when she sings. It's a little cold and aloof. I
HAVE over-posted today. But I know what I mean. Not much foreplay and then she just goes & gets
the job done.
Hmmmmmmmm? This is very interesting...I never gave the cold and aloof much thought. Does the listener have to be of this persuasion too? I'm getting you exactly!

t>his goes to selling the song ... in my
opinion. I would like, Krall Master Bree, if I may say ths one thing, to hear Diana do this a bit
more. It's just a personal choice, and I think it is where she falls a tad short for me.
Huh?  SHe has?

> >A chacun son gout.
>
> Will you need surgery for this? OR will something from over the counter do?

This may be the freakin funniest thing you ever said Bree! I don't know why but it's totally got
me laughing and snorkling! I can't even look at the freakin screen! I have definitely been on
line much too long today.
Glad I could return a laugh...because you have certainly tickled my funny bone on many.. many occasions.

Geezzzzzzzz this is getting too sickening!

Bree

Good Night You Princesses and Princes of Joniland!

Peace,
Susan

NP: Diana Krall/ Besa Me Mucho
http://mailplus.yahoo.com