oh fantasia is one of my favorites, too.  there are parts of it that i don't
love as much now (the cutesy flying horses and nymphs in the beethoven) and
there are a lot of negative opinions over the years.  stravinsky absolutely
HATED it, yensid cut parts of 'rite' even... and composers do NOT like that!
lots of comments about 'trivializing classical music' etc.

but it's a brilliant movie.  there finally is a sequel, 'fantasia 2000'
which is absolutely worth a look.  the best sequence is gershwin's 'rhapsody
in blue' animated in the style of al hirschorn, the great broadway
cariacaturist.  another great segment is donald and daisy as noah and wife
with the ark.  one called flamingos with yoyos that's almost funnier than
hippos and gators.

patrick

np - echo (joy askew and takura nakamura) - surrender

The next selection, Tschiakovsky's "Nutcracker