Steve Polifka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<<She said something like that. i knew she was really familear with them as
she looked at Klien alot for help/support.>>

 I remember that too, how Joni seemed so focused on Klein, looking to him for support,
always turning to him to ask him what he thought of something she said/wanted to do in
terms of the tapes. They seem to have a pretty tight rapport/relationship considering
they are divorced. I thought that was interesting too, and rare, imho, in my
experience certainly. :-/

Mags.

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.