In a message dated 12/11/02 8:27:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Everything I've seen in print, including the Nonesuch website (which has
> done a
> remarkable job of showcasing the album) give Vince Mendoza sole credit for
> arrangement. From what we all know of Joni, if she had been involved, I
> think
> we would have known

I think you're right Jerry. If memory serves me correctly, when Joni sang
bits from T-log a year ago October in Toronto, she had tapes of Medoza's
music playing as she sang along.  I think she said something about receiving
the tapes recently (in case she missed a queue).  Mags, Janine, Ashara, Rick,
Polifka, Stephen, etc....???? Do you remember her saying this or was I
hallucinating after stealing the blotter acid from Kilauren's purse in front
of me :~)

Jimmy