>Jimmy wrote:

<<<If memory serves me correctly, when Joni sang
bits from T-log a year ago October in Toronto, she had tapes of Medoza's
music playing as she sang along. I think she said something about receiving
the tapes recently (in case she missed a queue). Mags, Janine, Ashara, Rick,
Polifka, Stephen, etc....???? Do you remember her saying this or was I
hallucinating after stealing the blotter acid from Kilauren's purse in front
of me :~)>>>

since you conjured an opinion from me Jimmy...here goes...

Yes Joni had the tapes with her and that's what she sang along to when she did the
samplings from Travelogue.

what I remember most of all is how excited she was about this project...as Ive said
many times since last October, she was bursting with exuberance .

and then there's the piano...imagine how it felt to have Joni *ask* us if we wanted
her to play. Hearing/seeing Joni at the piano again was the absolute highlight for me.
no question. Oh yea, Rebecca Jenkins too. Blue and Two Grey Rooms.

Mags.

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.
     - JM