What if God has a thousand vcr tapes of your life, each one a possibility.
(I would hope that God uses cdr or something a bit more modern, of course --
saves all that time rewinding!!)  But God knows precisely which choices that
you will pick, using your free will.  How can that be?  Cuz he/she/it is
very fecking smart!!  Does that mean that you don't have a free will, or
just that you are predictable?

Or perhaps God is like Merlin, living life backwards in time.  God is all
knowing about your future because he has seen it all.  It doesn't affect
your free will concept at all -- each choice was yours.  God didn't even
need a stinking VCR.  He/she/it has been there, seen that!

Or perhaps God is not time bound at all.

well I am not sure if you are taking the piss or not, but it doesn't really matter cos that is a better explanation of what iw as attempting to explain!

 Where/when is heaven anyway?  Or
perhaps all this God talk is pure hogwash, designed to distract us from the
real shitty things happening in our lives!  Hmmmm.

Perhaps I am too amused ;P

Ron
L.A.