Colin, if you KNOW (as opposed to believe) that Kevin has come in an eggcup, then it must be TRUE that Kevin has come in an eggcup, or else you would only have (falsely) believed it, not known it.

We can only KNOW what is TRUE. And if something is true in the future, it is true always, and therefore true now. If the proposition "Kevin will come in an eggcup on September 22 2010" is true then, it is true now, and always was and always will be true.

So -- if god or a psychic knows that I will do X in the future, it must already be true that I will do X.

And if it is true now that I will do X, it means it is true BEFORE I DO IT. And THAT means, although I felt I had choice when faced with the decision to do X, in fact I had no choice, and there was no decision, just an illusion of one.

A very logical conclusion, in fact. ;-)

Sarah