Hi Catherine,

When I used to sing this during one of my own "at home concerts"  attended by a cast
of thousands
in my mind, I always changed it to "tell those girls, you've got Susie, she's comin'
back home."
Hey I'm a Leo! But I am planning on trying this one again since the voice in 5 DAYS of
not smoking
is in my opinion making rapid progress back, can't wait to see what it sounds like in
a few weeks!

All I can say is not smoking for someone else - had better pay off soon!  LOL!

Peace,
Susan

P.S. Call me Anything but SUE!  Eeewww

http://mailplus.yahoo.com