hell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<<<To me the argument about why someone is gay makes about as much sense as what
I've just written above. Does there have to be a reason? And why is everyone
so determined to FIND a reason? I'm content knowing I AM, without knowing
why, and I agree with Bryan, who said "if you're looking for a cause, then
you're looking for a cure.">>>

could it be that people who are "uncomfortable" read: homophobic need to know
why/who/how/what in order to assuage the questions in their own mind? Just a thought.

my radar goes up whenever  someone doth protest too much ;-)

Mags...who just ate pasta with tuna .. sorry Hell ;-))

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.
     - JM