Kate you have out there.. too..Traders Vic..I love that place. A friend of mine for Christmas got a basket full of Trader Vic stuff. Oh..the dehydrated snap peas..so good! And the vegetable sticks.. I have been meaning to see if they have a website to get these goodies. For being healthful.. this stuff is quite tasty!!

Bree..who's munching on "Laughing Cow Cheese" and crackers

maybe its not as available in france but here in the usa or at least
california you can get all of these things you mentioned (& more) in organic
form...no pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, etc...& the people shopping
there look pretty good too...btw, i've seen jackson browne in our local
market & you know for his age he's looking pretty youthful...

>>Is any food safe anymore?
From the top of my head:<<