bree wrote >>Traders Vic..I love that place.<<

yes its called trader joe's (i think trader vic's is a restaurant)...lots of
healthy food and at very reasonabble prices...its not all completely organic
etc but much is & most is more so than the normal supermarket brands (though
even the regular big chains carry some organic foods)...i don't know if they
have a website but if not, they really should...i wonder, are they only in
california?

btw i LOVE laughing cow cheese! i think i love most ALL cheese...my latest
favorite (from trader joe's) is yogurt cheese...