De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En nombre de Randy
Remote
Enviado el: Sabado, 08 de Febrero de 2003 06:47 p.m.
Para: vince; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: njc circumscision another view

I still have the mark of circumcision.  (Glad I have it as
> explained before, and it also looks better to me, and left me looking
> like all of the other boys in the school shower, a big, big plus at the
> time and even now at the gym).

This is perhaps the only argument in favor that I have
heard that makes some sense. In essence "because everyone
else is doing it". A poor reason to do something, although
peer pressure and acceptance are important to people,
especially the young.
RR