Wally Kairuz wrote:

at the risk of sounding facetious or plain silly, then why are you charged
only 8 dollars at j's hang out in nyc if you're uncut? to me it seems that
most american men consider cut guys UNcool (i'm talking about men who look
at dicks THAT way). cut guys have to pay 10 dollars. i just go to the guy at
ticket window, flash him and i pay 8 bucks to get in. i guess it's the only
lucky aspect of having born in argentina, where you they would remove your
tonsils but they'd leave your dick alone.
wallyK

You manage it every time Wally! LOL! Yes, many men who look at dicks THAT way do like the uncircumcised dick. However, I sam sure just because it is 'different'.

I just spkoe with my MD frined in New Jersey. i asked her about this subject. She refused to do the op on babies unless it was a medical necessity. She did not do it on her own son. They had a huge fight when he had hisown son done! 'I couldn't believe he id it' I taught him better thatn to mutilate his own child'.
I wa srather surprised as although she is a dear friend we are poles apart on many things. She loves Bush, keeps guns, and is definately a right con with a capital C. But she aint all bad!