> Then again you have to believe the Congressional Record is the true
> recordation of what U.S. representatives have done.

Maybe I'm headed for joining the local militia or something, but I
don't trust much of anything that comes from our government, regardless
of who's running the show.  As far as I'm concerned, the Congressional
Record can be manipulated as much as the "Holy Bible" has been.

> As I explained already, I was just laughing at Sarah labeling a
> couple of her links as "opinion". Nothing more - no hidden agenda.

Fair enough.  I understand and accept that, Kakki.

> We apparently have a lot of enemies out there right now.

We always have.  Always.

> I'm on the side of the defense in this one.

As am I.  DEFENSE.  I'm not, however, on the side of engaging in
offense, which is what we're about to do.  You want to defend?
Reappropriate military spending for better radar/satellite observation,
better intelligence (although I would say trim those agencies down to
only the truly intelligent individuals), and have
aircraft/missiles/whatever READY to go WHEN we are attacked.  We can't
go running all over the globe bombing everyone who MIGHT have some shit
hidden beneath their land.

We're fixin' to stir up a mighty big hornet's nest ...

Lori

~