Sarah,

All is cool.  I am not sure all involved knew what may have be going on, I could never
make that
statement absolute.  But I am cynical and keep my eyes open, I think someone there
knew what they
were doing.  With holding judgement, as I am only another human, but I will use my
instinct for my
own protection and for my own foresight.

It's been nice talking to you , but I am done on this subject, I think it's only fair
to the rest
who have to muddle through, to finish up.
We don't want this to become a nother "CIRCUMCISION" thread!  LOL!

Thanks for your honesty and candor, see ya around these parts.  Sorry if I came off
harsh or badly
as well.

Peace,
Susan