Sarah,

I think you do know what my post refers to noted by the speed of your reply.  You take
issue with
my belief that being for the war coincides with being conservative, okay that's a good
argument.
Granted the far far fanatical right (Pat Buchanan & Bay Banshee Buchanan) are against
it, for
other reasons.  But the mainstream of those in support are from the mainstream right,
from what I
see.  I know some pretty apolitical and fairly centered political people who are very
against this
war.  AND that's in my business, which is the futures and options industry.  Yes, gold
still
rallies a bit at the thought of war, but the economy does not flourish at the thought
of war like
it did many years ago.

I didn't think you were "that" conservative till more recently and that's your
personal choice
anyway.  You don't owe me any explanation, as to your ideology .  But it was the
childishness,
that I observed this week.  Because they were my words I noticed.  I was choosing to
let it go but
you gals just kept a going!  And yet took my exact side on the journalism issue.

I like having the distinctions of ideolgies, I like to know where my enemy is coming
from.  They
exist, and I will use them for my own caution.  I believe it's a game to cause
confusion started
by the Regan administration, (color blind)  remember that one?  Until there is honesty
and
integrity and openness in governtment, I like have them marked.  Imagine, you may say
I'm a
dreamer, but I'm not the only one.  See Sarah even you are  - and the last time I
brought this up
I ended with "What's so funny bout peace, love and understanding - and that was
belittled as well.

I was somewhat surprised to have you involved in the fun and games this week.  I hope
I can look
beyond this and read your posts with the same interest I used to but it may take some
time to get
there again.

No I wasn't comletely joking about the right and their lack of feelings - a
generalization yes, I
am not a perfect human being like one or two others here, not speaking to you now
Sarah.  But
that's the best I can do right now and until then the burden of proof lies with them
or the right.

Take care Sarah, and I hope we can talk again in the future.  BUt I really don't want
to beat this
thing to death nor start our own war.  I tried to abstain, but when Lori went to bat,
I felt a
responsibility not to have her hung out to dry.

Thanks ...

Peace,
Susan

NP: Shawn Colvin/Mary Chapin Carpenter/One Cool Remove

http://mailplus.yahoo.com