To summarize and clarify:
The blond one, to be sold next on ebay says "Joni Mitchell"
The sunburst one on ebay now says "George Benson"
The one I refer to below (without the tag) was from a web-site selling new ones, but the more I look (here's another link, http://www.geocities.com/xcvxcv65/ibanez/ibanez-gb.htm), the more I believe it's inconclusive - I couldn't find a good closeup of the area). Do a search for "Ibanez George Benson" and you'll find hundreds of sites.

At 02:12 PM 2/18/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Randy Remote wrote:

> Dan Olson wrote:
>
> >  Note that
> > it doesn't have the "name tag".
>
> If you are talking about the ebay sunburst, it does appear to have
> her name inlaid in the last fret marker as the blond one does. They
> don't show a close up, but that's sure what it looks like.

Now the more I look at it, the more I think it says "George Benson".
Bidding is up to $2550, still below the minimum bid (which is secret).