[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

> "brand new for $2169; certainly not relatively inexpensive, in fact, quite
> expensive (certainly the same order of magnitude as fat Gibsons. .......
>
> Do you suppose that with Joni's new electronic guitar that handles of her
> tuning dilemnas, she has simply tired of all of these old analog guitars,
> and just wants to get rid of them?"

Well, maybe. Sounds like she must have had quite a few of them, if this is
really a 1982. Still, if she toured with it, I would think it belongs in her
museum. I wonder what arrangements she has begun in this regard (it is a
burden, I suppose, to have to consider, confront and act on such a problem,
but I would think that - given her contact with curators, etc. - she would
have begun that process already. I certainly hope so.

Sounds like the reserve price ought to be quite high - I agree on that.

Bobsart