Hi,

On 2012-02-16 19:58, Pieren wrote:
If you read my OP, I'm not asking very much and could satisfy everybody:
- keep one Function key and two or three main keys for plugins.
- let plugins ask the user if he wants to keep the current shortcuts
or use the old ones in case of conflicts.

I like the idea of some sort of conflict resolution dialog for shortcuts. It
should pop up once a shortcut conflict is detected, e.g. after a plugin was
installed or updated.

Also, I'd like to have some message when a default shortcut is changed so I can
adapt to the new one (or choose to open the settings and change it back). This
will certainly avoid a lot of swearing and accidential actions. Maybe these two
features could be combined...

Cheers