I'm in the process of setting up my new site, and I'm building it upon
drupal - which I've found supports the use of script tags, and
embedding JS within nodes - maybe the plugin repository can be
expanded to support demo pages for each plugin, that way its easily
available for any plugin in the repository.  Of course there would
have to be some kind of moderation to stop any malicious code!

I'll show my example off once my site is ready to go live.

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.tooum.net

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private