Joel,

Love the plugin, but it unfortunately isn't terrible accessible,
particularly the non-Javascript enabled IE6 user.  At work, we have to
make our sites accessible to even this unfortunate user and have found
it to be very difficult and nearly impossible to replicate the true
Sucker/Superfish style.  Any insight on this?  Have you tried it out
for the non-JS, IE6 user?

Joe