Hi, Joel... congrats on the new version.

I've been working with the 1.4.1 version of Superfish for
awhile on a new site and I have put 24-bit png's as the background
images for the menu items (not the main items, just in the dropdowns)
all was working fine for months.

Then all of a sudden, in IE7, the png's lost their transparency and
in some of the backgrounds of the slide down submenus, I get a
scroll bar!  (Where that came from I have no idea)

Have you seen anything like this before and do you have any suggestions
concerning why it may be happening and what can be done?  I suspect
it may have to do with my browser, because it wasn't happening on my
client's machine when we met yesterday.

You can see the menu at this dev site:  http://c21ar.wsm-dev.com

Do you see the problem?  Or does the transparency in the dropdown items
work properly?

Thanks,

Rick