Ok!
Thanks to all!. But the right "stuff" I want is everything like this:
http://tof2k.com/ext/formbuilder

I want to build components for the "view layer". People (me included) has
been building widgets and plugins for topics apps. Most of them mixes among
styles and logic to build it and force you develop controller at the same
time.
When I develop an application, first I used to put any components without
styles at the view layer. These components doesn't need to know how the
logic works to. It must exists without "know" weather model or controller
exists and has own logic. "View" is a complete application by itself. Styles
comes latter... Web designers doesn't need to know how jQuery works. They
need stylesheet only.
The above link shows that it is possible (but still mixing style with
logic). Components needs  constructor method to build itself. Others methods
and attrs comes latter.

Again, sorry my english... I hope you understand the semanthic of my words.

Thanks,

Dirceu Barquette