Forgive me the wrong words and semanthics. My mind is a tool for automatic
translation...

You are right about new thread. But in other words I want build the "view"
part only. To do this I need some IDE. See this IDE like a GUI builder (with
components ready to use).

Second:
If an user wants a list, he doesn't need write:
$('<li/>')
   .attr({id:'li-1'})
   .css({list-style-image:'url(./imgs/blah.png)'})
   .addClass('generalList')
   .text('blah')
   .appendTo('#ul-id');

End users just wants: "click on the element and choice what he wants".

Put these two topics together and you have an application that build
applications. Or a CMS!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

Dirceu Barquette