using a MVC framework such as cakephp or zend framework, you can put the
html in a view, and on top of that view insert the js. If you use the "head"
helper, you can make it be inserted between in the <head></head>. same for
css.
The I advice you to put your javascript code into seperate files, one for
each plugins.

This way, every time a view is requested, the relevant js will be called,
and with HTML + js + css, you've your widget.

Is that answering your question ?