jQuery Lover, i'm a programmer. i'm a perfectionist when it comes to
wording. Unfortunately, google groups does not provide a draft
feature, OR preview feature, OR edit-after-posting feature, which i
find galling and irritating. i'll try to get my wording right before
posting.

secondly, the idea is not "clear"-- this is a conversation between
several people, and we are extending the discussion with new ideas and
new observations with each post. for example, my last post, if you
actually read and understood, introduced the idea of resolving a
conflict... i'm  not going to repeat myself. no one here has been
repeating themselves.

are you just telling us all to shut up? that's totally out of line.
this is a discussion thread.

how about if your remove your unproductive, off-topic, discussion-
blocking flames, and i'll remove this post, and we can both prevent
this thread from turning into an infantile flame war.

and next time you have an off-topic comment to make, i suggest you
click "reply to author" instead of "reply"