so let's both remove our off-topic threads, ok?  and no hard feelings, and glad
she's not preggo
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jQuery Lover
  To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 11:45 AM
  Subject: [jQuery] Re: Solution To Many Of Your CSS Nightmares!

  You made a good point, I should have replied to you personally!

  PS. Please don't take it personal. That was (kinda) a joke. I guess we
  are in a better mood here and all of my friends that I MADE TO look
  through the the thread said 'Good one' :))))
  PSS. Nothing personal Johny... just a sunny day and a freaking good
  mood (she is not pregnant) :)

  ----
  Read jQuery HowTo Resource  -  http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com