You made a good point, I should have replied to you personally!

PS. Please don't take it personal. That was (kinda) a joke. I guess we
are in a better mood here and all of my friends that I MADE TO look
through the the thread said 'Good one' :))))
PSS. Nothing personal Johny... just a sunny day and a freaking good
mood (she is not pregnant) :)

----
Read jQuery HowTo Resource  -  http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com