On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/1922892
> Patched that myself too.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the insulting tone you used in the
comment on this ticket can't have helped your chances of convincing
anyone that it shouldn't have been closed.

>  `waitForCondition` was not implemented but instead marked "FUTURE"
> and then WONTFIX. It's a pretty useful feature so I patched it into
> the copy of YUI that I was using (not the one on GitHub) and I also
> added it to my own unit testing framework.
> http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/2528872

Looks like it was recently moved to the new ticket queue for the
standalone version of YUI Test, so the old ticket was closed. The new
ticket is still open and targeted for a future release:
http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yuitest/ticket/6

Out of the other tickets you linked, I don't see anything that I'd
consider a significant or blocking issue. I can sympathize with being
unhappy when tickets you've filed aren't resolved to your
satisfaction, but when you told Chris you had "filed well over a dozen
bugs" on YUI, the implication seemed to be that they were more serious
than these.

> I only used YUI Test and I only recall testing and patching those
> parts. I really don't know about the very broken parts of YUI.

Earlier in this thread, you wrote "I haven't found a library that I
can say was even mediocre. I began using YUI in 2006, before reviewing
it. We had a lot of bugs and many related to YUI that just took a lot
of time to debug."

If you've only used YUI Test, then were you only referring to YUI Test
when you wrote that?

- Ryan