On 2/3/11, Ryan Grove <r...@wonko.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yui2/ticket/1922892
>> Patched that myself too.
>
> I can't speak for anyone else, but the insulting tone you used in the
> comment on this ticket can't have helped your chances of convincing
> anyone that it shouldn't have been closed.

I don't agree. I think the bug should have been fixed. And I don't
know what your problem is either. I am just trying to answer your
question about which bugs I filed. I think I've probably filed more
but now I'm not sure if I can say that without having to prove it. I
don't feel like rooting my inbox

The bug that needs priority NOW is my R. Knee. DUnno what's wrong w/o
MRI but doctors are just as incompetent as any js developer, twice as
arrogant, and even lazier. Wow! The first doctor, Dr Chase of SF
General sent me home and said to rest for two days; that I'd be fine.
A drunk on the street could tell me that for a quarter. Incompetence
is rife and that is probably why we have lawyers in the US.

Garrett