Jim

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Isidoros Vacropoulos
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 11:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JSP-INTEREST] OFF TOPIC: Terrorist attacks

Good morning,

I'm sorry that i use this list for telling my opinion about the terrible
things that happened in USA. Whoever does not want to read this mail, he can
just erase it. I don't think it is tiring to erase an email....

I would also like to express my deep sorrow to the citizens of the USA.
Maybe there are fellow subscribers that may have lost friendly people or
relatives.

Secondly, i would like to say that i'm from Greece and i'm a Christian
Orthodox. After reading all these mails in this list, i would also like to
say my opinion...

Noone in this earth has the right to feel happy for the dead people and for
all the destructions in the city of New York.
N O O N E. Beyond religion, political beliefs and financial situation , we
are all human beings and who are not given the right to feel relief for some
people who die, even if their political or religious background is not the
same to ours.

On the other hand, noone has also the right to decide an attack and kill
innocent people.
Whether you want it or not, the fellow subscribers that come from the great
countries, like USA,Germany,Great Britain and the other ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
THIS TRAGEDY TOO.
Voting for presidents and people in high places in the goverments who decide
that they will bomb innocent people (YUGOSLAVIA, AFRICA....) is not less
responsibility than taking this decision. I want to make clear that i'm not
saying that USA got what it deserved....I don't think that human beings are
the right beings to decide who has done wrong and who has done right.
I'm just saying that you are the one who voted for your presidents.Your
presidentd decided many bad things and attacks in the near past (and noone
can deny it) and these presidents made so many countries,folks and people
enemies of yours.
What i'm saying is that you gave the right to some people to hate you
because you made attacks that shouldn't have happened.
Whether you want it or not you hold the situation of the planet in your
hands. You can decide now what will hapen in my country in the next 30
years.If you ever understand the power that you hold in your

Again, i want to express my deep condolences to the families of the dead and
wounded people,
i'm sure that are deep religious people in my country that will pray for
you.

Isidoros

(P.S)
I would like some fellow subscribers, especially from USA, to judge my
opinion.

Thanx