Yeah, now worries! This is pretty much the XY problem
<http://meta.stackexchange.com/a/66378>, which easily happens to the best
of us.
Just be sure to include enough context information.

You can make a screenshot with glvisisualize with: screenshot(window, path="
screenshot.png")
Screenshot of the depth map is slowly on its way... Don't want to promise
anything here!
Best would be, if you file an issue
<https://github.com/JuliaGL/GLVisualize.jl/issues/new>, so we don't have to
missuse julia-users for that discussion!