Paul,

Thanks for the link on JSR-275. That looks very interesting, and
surprisingly simple. I just skimmed through the introduction of the
JavaWorld article, but I will read it in more detail this weekend. I
think I can incorporate it into the code I'm already working on.

Stefan and Chris,

I explained to Chris the conditions that must be met before we are
accepted. I think he has a good understanding of these. It seemed from
our early e-mails that he was eager to move forward. Stefan is correct
in that we do not have a gaurantee of acceptance or payment from
Chris' work. He would be working as a volunteer like the rest of us
for the time being.

The Sunburned Surveyor