From: juniper-nsp <juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Mark Tinka
via juniper-nsp
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2023 12:25 PM
To: Kevin Shymkiw <kshym...@gmail.com>
Cc: juniper-nsp <juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] MX304 Port Layout

On 6/8/23 17:18, Kevin Shymkiw wrote:
> Along with this - I would suggest looking at Port Checker (
> https://apps/
> .juniper.net%2Fhome%2Fport-checker%2Findex.html&data=05%7C01%7Cgiuliano%40wztech.com.br%7C28f16ddcdd4440a77d9d08db68348d0b%7C584787b077bd4312bf8815412b8ae504%7C1%7C0%7C638218347183708615%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=KbDjdprQEMTa1yXQSPrF%2BytprEB0JAtWWRJtkX2QYAs%3D&reserved=0
>  ) to make sure your port combinations are valid.

We've had ample experience with Juniper's MPC7E, MX204, PTX1000 and
PTX10001 to know how they structure this from a philosophical standpoint. So
not a major drama there.

It's just interesting to me that the data sheet does not mention needing to
sacrifice an RE to get to the chassis' advertised full port compliment. Unless
the data sheet was updated and I missed it.

Mark.

WZTECH is registered trademark of WZTECH NETWORKS.
Copyright © 2023 WZTECH NETWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

IMPORTANTE:
As informações deste e-mail e o conteúdo dos eventuais documentos anexos são
confidenciais e para conhecimento exclusivo do destinatário. Se o leitor desta
mensagem não for o seu destinatário, fica desde já notificado de que não poderá
divulgar, distribuir ou, sob qualquer forma, dar conhecimento a terceiros das
informações e do conteúdo dos documentos anexos. Neste caso, favor comunicar
imediatamente o remetente, respondendo este e-mail ou telefonando ao mesmo, e
em seguida apague-o.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information transmitted in this email message and any attachments are
solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, transmission,
dissemination or other use of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the material from any computer, including any copies.