Am 16.04.2011, 17:04 Uhr, schrieb Francois Blanchette
<cfrankb.2...@gmail.com>:

> libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.4.4
> libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.2.44
> libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
Qt was  compiled against libpng1.4 (current) but your system ships 1.2
(dated)
Where and how did you get Qt binaries & what versions of libpng are on
your system and which does ligQtGui link?
You could simply preload the 1.4 version (iff present) or symlink the
linked variant to 1.4 - but the latter will likely cause breaks in other
binaries on your system.

> 2) I have been trying to get a KDE account for months to move this
> project
> into playground so I can get feedback and advice on how to smooth the
> transition.
That's interesting but not a problem at all ;-)
(Ie, /what/ is the problem - how did you try, did you get any response and
if, why was it denied?)

Cheers,
Thomas