Am 17.04.2011, 20:58 Uhr, schrieb Francois Blanchette
<cfrankb.2...@gmail.com>:

> So far so good. Where does the 1.2 come from?
ldd lgck-builder | grep png
maybe you link it explicitly from cmake? (try "ccmake" and press "t")

>> If your application links the Qt version from SuSE and the Qt version
>> from
>> SuSE links the libpng version from SuSE and that is 1.2 there's a
>> package
>> dep version because SuSE compiled against 1.4 and links 1.2 -> talk to
>> your distro.
>>
>> I however guess your QtCreator version somehow gets in the way. You can
>> btw. choose to use the distro version of Qt in creator and also SuSE
>> ships
>> qt-creator.
>
> The qtCreator on the OpenSuse DVD that I downloaded was just bare
> without any any supporting files that I could see.
You mean the API?
No idea, it's usually installed with Qt so you can use it with
"assistant"...

>> Followed this procedure?
> No. I last followed the procedure as it was outlined six months ago.
> There seems to have been some changes to it.
Yes, the identity thing.

> I suppose I could just try it again and see if that makes a difference.
Yes, do. Unless you've proven different, usually every jerk gets an KDE
commit account - even me ;-)

> Although, I'm curious as to how I can satisfy these requirements while
> being an outsider ?
http://www.sassociations.net/cfrankb/lgck/
This one?
Contact Ian - iandw d0t au ät gmail d0t com
He should be able to tell you whether there's interest and easily get you
in.

Cheers,
Thomas