On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 12:43:06 PM Vishesh Handa wrote:
> Here is how it currently works -
>
> * By default your HOME directory is indexed, and all other external mounts
> are  are excluded.
>
> * The UI will show the list of all excluded mounts and excluded folders
> that  have been manually added.

That makes more sense.

But it does indicate why its import to show the full path - the leaf folder is
not necessarily going to identify the mount at all, we have no idea what
people are going to be setting up.

> So if you want some external mount to be indexed, just remove it from the
> blacklist.

But my external mount is not under $HOME

I took a look at baloofilerc and modified the include to this:

  folders[$e]=/data/,$HOME/

this includes multiple folders?

--
Lindsay