On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:19:26 PM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I don't like this automagic stuff.
>
> This is not a very good sentence to be honest. You shouldn't be using a
> computer at all if you don't like automagic stuff.

ha ha.

Automagic refers to software that tries to guess whats best for you. This can
never be done and just leads to user frustration, especially if you have no
way of overriding it. I expect stuff like this from Apple or Microsoft.

KDE is about giving users options, not taking them away.
--
Lindsay