[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 03/30/2014 06:15 PM, Thomas Lübking wrote:
On Sonntag, 30. März 2014 23:46:01 CEST, Pablo Sanchez wrote:
[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 03/30/2014 05:43 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
I did that twice today already. I am sorry i failed your reading
test. Will
refrain for further commenting in this thread.

I don't think you should get offended because perhaps there was a
translation issue but your comments were a bit `barbed' ...

I don't mind being addressed barbed - as long as there's sth. to address.

Hi Thomas,

I wasn't suggesting you were getting offended ... I was suggesting Albert.

Cheers,

--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo-blog.blueoakdb.com