rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 36845.
rjvbb added a comment.

  Version using the suggested colour values from ~/.config/kdeglobals , if the
file exists and has a Colors:Window group.

  In my case this gives informational and error messages almost the same
background colour because I have configured a dark red colour for active
foreground text (a darker colour than the negative foreground colour, in fact).

  The advantage of an approach like in the previous version is that at least
some message colours adapt when the application uses a custom palette (e.g.
KDevelop or digiKam).

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13777?vs=36841&id=36845

AFFECTED FILES