Hello all!

Thank you very much for the feedback. As I understand the technique works well enough on many different hardware levels (I'm using it myself in an i5 iGPU), so that's good to know. I tweaked the character placement to get in accordance with what the truetype font specifies. Beside other issues, this fixes the reported GND baseline problem, still their bounding boxes are not bottom-aligned, but their baselines are. These changes were pushed to the sdf branch. There are some issues left that I would call minor (some special chars show slight glitches), but I would think that should not be a showstopper for now, I will still eventually try to address them. So unless there are important issues left I would polish the codestyle and get in touch with Orson for inclusion?

The atlas tool is now available on Github with CMake support (thank you very much José!), so there should be no "blackbox"-problem remaining.

Cheers!
Michael