[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On 8 Dec 2007 at 12:02, Moses McKnight wrote:
>
>> BTW, where is a good place to get prototypes made inexpensively with
>> solder mask?  I'm looking at pcbfabexpress.com right now but am
>> interested in other options.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Moses
>>
>   I get mine done at
> <http://4pcb.com>
>
>   They have a $33 special.  That is $33 each (min order of 3) for any size up
> to 60 sq. in. double sided including solder mask and silkscreen on both
> sides.  You can put mutliple board designs, but it must be a single part
> number and for that price, they will not cut them apart.
>   I always put as many of my prototype designs as will fit in 60 sq-in and
> then
> cut them apart with an 18" paper cutter.
>
> Dave - WB6DHW
> <http://wb6dhw.com>

Hmmm, wonder if I can put three or four of the same board on a panel?
How would I do that with Kicad anyhow?  The min order of 3 panels would
get me right now as I need on 2 or 3 boards and cost is an issue.  I
will probably change later boards but the first ones will be for
development and will work for what I need right now.

Thanks,
Moses