Yes I can see what the problem is. The URL that you copied and posted was
not complete.  The rest of the URL was on the next line.
This might work.  The important thing to note is that "TopOfPage"is the end
of the URL

http://members.eaa.org/home/homebuilders/authors/bingelis/How%20to%20Mass%20
Balance%20Control%20Surfaces.html#TopOfPage

Murray Gill