Larry

I remember some of the EZ pilots using the Vortex generators.  I couldn't
say for sure, but they seemed to place them between the Vertilons in front
of the ailerons to insure that they still had control on approach and
landing.  I remember them saying that it helps speed up the air passing over
the wing.  I think that it's the speed that keeps the air next to the wing
and ailerons.  That's the only application I have seen up close.

I only had the Vertilons on my EZ.  I never installed any Vortex generators.

Greg Martin