  ----- Original Message -----
  From: larry flesner

  Why not just make a strip of fiberglass as long and wide as you
  want.  Lay it on plastic or other smooth, non-stick surface for
  a smooth finish and glass/epoxy it to the bottom side of the wing to
  cover the gap.  If you have to remove the aileron you could undo
  the aileron pushrod and tip the aileron to the vertical position
  to get to the hinge attach bolts.  A piece of tape on the aileron
  surface would keep the gap seal from marking the paint.