>  In fact, I  believe that there are many other things
>that come into consideration when determining the onset of a stall, too many
>things for people to process, so we need to learn what it FEELs like, so we
>can sense it.
>Daniel R. Heath

If I approach the stall slowly and smoothly, as in power to idle and
hold altitude till it stalls,  I get a slight airframe buffet just before the
stall that I can feel through the seat.  I've never done any "aggressive"
stalls so the onset may be quick enough as to miss the signal.  Beyond
that my KR doesn't give much warning.  I keep one eye on the airspeed
indicator when turning inside the target while dogfighting!  :-) :-)

Larry Flesner