What procedures are used to set GA aircraft???I thought our planes even
though Experimental are still GA airplanes !!!!Hell if you go off of RR
suggestions we would all still be building the old RAF48 airfoil.Nothing
wrong with this wing,but testing and research by our own KR family members
found one that works better.I thought building and testing to find our own
aircrafts limitations was what "EXPERIMENTAL" was all about.Spam can have
the numbers they do to cover their butts,and most of them are set based on
ideal condition and weather,something we don't always get...Just my
thoughts.

Bob Glidden
Eminence,Indiana
KR2S N181FW (building)