I have a KR-2 with tri gear,,no engine,,,was thinking about engine option's.
Just happen's I have a corvair with engine still in the car in my pasture.
Hasn't been started in 10 year's, but I tied a chain to it,,have my wife pull
me behind the truck,,and I popped the clutch,,it started turning over,,and I
watched as the oil pressure gauge kicked right up to 40 psi.  I have not tried
to start it,,and am in fact pulling it as we speak.  I am wondering what kind
of motor mount I'd need to mount the corvair engine on the KR,,and what I'm
needing to do to get the weight and balance right.  It's not a stretch,,,it's
the standard KR-2.  This has probably been covered in archives,,,so if someone
is willing to lead me in the right direction, i'd be thankful of the help.
Also,,anyone tell me how to recertify this bird,,,it' was flying in the
90's,,but was sold and decertified by the owner.  Thank's for any info I can
get.

  Coda Riley
  Poteau, Okla.
  (918)658-4028

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just
radically better.